Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Time for Coloring Fun


Don't you find the kid in you seeing that color page on the restuarant placemat and wanting to just grab that crayon out of that cutesy kid's hands.
I do, Yep coloring is fun.
As I was working on the many bunnies, mice and other creatures for Flutter Bunnies by Mel McIntyre, I found myself really getting into the color pages for the book. They were fun and I could always use them on school and bookstore visits to pass out.
Yes, I did color a few!
So I wanted to share this one page with you.
You can find more on Mel's page too. And Guardian Angel Publishing has a great selection of pages from many of their books.

Print them out for the kids and maybe for you.

1 comment:

Donna J. Shepherd said...

Cute coloring page! And thanks for the link to the ones on Guardian Angel Publishing. I had never seen that page. And yes, sometimes I join my nieces and nephews to color a bit. :)