Saturday, March 17, 2018

Time to take a breath

The love of my life passed away last November after a hard and difficult fight with Colon Cancer. Such a rough year. It has taken me time to adjust and to regain my footing. I look at everything different now.
Everything.

I started a few projects, at first for therapy and as an escape. Some fell apart, but some have grown and nourished me.
So I'm back and slowly but surely I'll continue with my passion for children's art and literature.
Thanks for waiting.....



2 comments:

Barbara O'Connor said...

So glad you're back doing what you love and are so great at.

T. Powell Coltrin said...

Oh my, I haven't stayed updated. I am so sorry. I lost my dad last March and it just leaves holes in our lives. Again, Kit, I am so sorry for your loss. If you let it, your art will distract you and fill in some of the small holes of grief.

Teresa C.